The Canopy features a front overhang of 1.5m and extensively glazed front wall flooding the room with natural light, perfect for an art studio or garden office.
It measures 3.8 x 3.2m and is constructed using 45mm thick slow grown Spruce logs.
Spruce is chosen because of its tight, dense wood grain and quality finish
The canopy provides shelter for a seating area, perfect as a garden summerhouse or office.
A 22mm thick flooring in included as standard.
FREE Black roof shingles
Upgrade to a EPDM rubber roof for the ultimate roof protection which comes with a 20 year manufacturers warranty.
The Canopy 3.8m x 3.2m
- 45mm interlocking wall logs
- Double conical tongue and groove for stability
- Double door
- One opening window and two fixed windows
- Double glazing
- Front canopy
- Quality door and window fittings
- Real glass
- Tanalised foundation beams
- Fixing kit and instruction manual
- Wind and watertight connections
- Minimum 16mm Tongue and Groove Roof Boards
- Roofing felt shingles
- Minimum 18mm Tongue and Groove Flooring Boards
- No Mixed timbers known as Spruce and Pine mix
- No Finger Joints in wall logs
- Wind and Watertight Log Connection
- 10 year anti rot promise
- Dutch Standards
- 14% moisture content
- Overall Dimensions: 3.80m x 3.20m
- Building Footprint: 3.62m x 3.02m
- Internal Dimensions: 3.53m x 2.93m
- Front Canopy: 1.50m
- Ridge Height: 2.63m
- Eaves Height: 2.02m
- Door Height (including frame): 1.90m
- Rear Overhang: 0.20m
- Front Overhang/Canopy: 1.50m