The Lodge with side porch measures 3.0 x 2.5m+2.5m, overall it is 5m x 3m and is constructed using 28mm interlocking logs.
A flat roof corner cabin, The Lodge includes double doors and two opening windows. Extremely versatile - can be used as a summerhouse, storage shed or both!
Combine this cabin with a HGSpaces American built quality Hot Tub and use the cabin as your changing area. Pure luxury.
22mm floor included as standard and comes with FREE roof felt.
For the best protection on this flat roof we do recomend using an EPDM rubber roof.
EPDM rubber roof is the ultimate in flat roof protection backed by the manufacturers 20 year warranty.
The Lodge 5m x 3m
- 28mm interlocking wall logs
- Conical tongue and groove for stability
- Double door
- Two opening windows
- Side porch with one supporting post
- Quality door and window fittings
- Real glass
- Roofing felt
- Tanalised foundation beams
- Fixing kit and instruction manual
- Wind and watertight connections
- Minimum 16mm Tongue and Groove Roof Boards
- Minimum 18mm Tongue and Groove Flooring Boards
- No Mixed timbers known as Spruce and Pine mix
- Slow grown Spruce
- No Finger Joints in wall logs
- Wind and Watertight Log Connection
- 10 year anti rot promise
- 14% moisture content
- Dutch Standards
- Overall Dimensions: 5.0 x 3.0m
- Building Footprint: 4.80m x 2.80m
- Internal Dimensions: 2.34m x 2.64m
- Height: 2.24m
- Door Height (including frame): 1.90m
- Overhang (at all sides): 0.20m